Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

We made it HOME!

We made it home yesterday evening. This time it was a good move. There was only little worry on my part if I was capable of handling the PICC. I was afraid of the air bubbles and the schedule that would need to happen. Things are falling into place and if I just follow my notes, schedules and listen for my phone to alarm me to the meds he needs I am gonna make it. I am sure this isn't hard for anyone but me. I am going to get on a routine and try my hardest to not mess up the old routine with the girls. It will be a ton of watch watching. Hehe! Ry's Birthday was a smashing hit. She wanted Zupas for dinner, lucky for us they were also giving out free desert. Plus we got to ride the train home from the hospital after visiting Gator. He got his sister a gift at the gift shop in the hospital. I can't believe I have a 7 year old. Where did the time go?
Everyone seems happy to be together. Today we did odd jobs and scrubbed the house. It is nice to have done. The shed is officially completed on the exterior. I am taking some photos tomorrow in the light. Also, I am looking for cleaning advice. So, should I wash windows now before the winter? Or, should I let the grime stay and build up through the winter and clean in the spring? See my dilemma? I am off to check his Vanco and dream of carpet. I can spot check and vacuum to my hearts content and it still looks dingy. Blehhh!

2 comments:

The Hood's said...

I'm so glad you made it home! I have been wondering if it all happened in the timeline they said.
You will do fine with the PICC line. You are a very attentive mom and as always you will manage everything with your beautiful smile on your face!
Best of luck with it all!

Scott McMillan said...

yeah for being home. We are continually praying for you guys. You are such a great momma! This would be very hard for me to do.