Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin walk 2012

Saturday was a day full of fun! Our city holds a few Halloween activities that we have been going to for years. My kids love getting started on their Trick-or-treating. Munchie would eat the treats as fast as they were in her bag.
 
Gator is so funny because he likes to try out all the games.. We couldn't even think about leaving until he gave each one a shot.
 
I love Ry, she is such a big helper. She sure does make it easy to have littles around. She helped Munch with most of the games...
 
She also tried out a few things that only she and Gator were big enough to try. This leather stamping was right on with her creative brain.
 
Can you even believe I let my heart baby bob for apples. I kept thinking of all the other snot nosed children who had spit in this tub before he got to it... I freaked OUT! I can only control so much. He wanted to do it so bad...
 
He succeeded...
 
Munchie just grabbed one out! I thought that was even better than bobbing... 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: