Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Photo purge


Happy morning!

Ry, Grace,Auntie on the lift up to the Alpine slide.
 Gator fell in the bath tub and scored this beauty

 I gathered these flowers and twigs from around my yard and neighborhood to take to Jenivee. Her favorite song is "you are my sunshine". I love that sunflowers always follow the sun. So when I see them it reminds me of our little girlie. My neighbor helped me tweak it a little by adding a moss ribbon and a little birds nest. Those things aren't pictured.
 Mays boogie eye:(
 Where is May??? Follow the tubes... This is our way long tubing to drag around the house. 
 Here she is!!!
She isn't curly at all. I just want a little curl but I guess we will just do straight. 

She was so rashy I was willing to try anything so she got a bath with Epson salt.
 I would be miserable if this were me... Poor little girl.
She loves this paper.it crinkles and crunches,it must also be super tasty! I will just believe and not try it myself.
 After the rainstorm. Ah she is the sweetest girl,tonight she told daddy that he is so cute. Then she asked him if he liked pink and purple. Of course he does. Awesome. 

Okay, purge over for tonight! 


No comments: