Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Slow at healing

Maybe because of where her incision is located it still hasn't closed. It is healing, just very slow. She seems like she is mostly back to normal. We finished off the last of her antibiotic today. With that finished we will need to watch her for fevers again and hope that they don't resurface. That would mean she is still having infection issues. Two more weeks until we meet with pulmo. I am interested to see what will happen. Because everyday I check her she is so happy at her 97 on a liter of oxygen and then I turn her air off and she goes down pretty darn fast. Down into the low 80's not normal for an otherwise healthy girl. I wonder what testing needs to be done and what could be making her dip so low. 

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

I am sure it has to do with the location of the would-like when you have a sore in your mouth it always takes longer to heal.