Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gator today!!

I thought I posted something earlier... Turns out I must have deleted it. Alex had a great night. I slept next to him and we nuggled-me (snuggled). He had some tummy troubles last night and some rhythm issues which kept us in the ICU another night. And because there were also head aches they felt better about keeping him there. He was okay with that except he had to stay NPO (doctor words-no food or drinks) so I did it with him.. That is hard for me let alone a little guy:( . Our nurse was Michael who we love, so even though it was tough, Michael made the best of it. He played cars to pass the time.. Wednesday is Bingo at the hospital so we got play and win a rad prize!!! Then after chatting with the Cath team about our hopes with our three choices, they decided to move us up to the third floor!!! 3084 baby!!! On the third floor I have him his Lovenox injection... We also got a visit from the coolest Grizzlies!!!

They have him a mini stick and a real signed puck!!!! Which he felt like he needed to play with. 
It's been a whirl wind of a day. 
He just got his dinner of bacon, top Ramon, popcorn, milk shake... What ever!!! 




3 comments:

Me said...

That's my kind of dinner!

Irene said...

Glad he had a good night, he is such a sweet boy! Sending my love your way.

Gee Family said...

Love than he was able to have a "kid"dinner after having to not eat for so long! Love to see his beautiful smile!