Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The girlies

While Gator is away the girlies will play... It is hard to juggle one little girl when Gator has things come up with his heart. Ry has done amazingly well for a girl who has been 'bounced' around a bit. But having all three has been especially hard on this momma heart. May is still a nurser and high maintenance because of her health. But, we have had so much help and wonderful friends and family to run them to their activities and to and from school. To paint nail and have a special prize means so much to them. So what could have been such a hard thing for me has been an absolute gift. If every single person who experienced a trial could have this much support and love, what a great world this would be. Everyone has been so wonderful with their calls, visits, text, emails, and FB posts.. We appreciate every single one. Forgive us if you have sent us a message and we haven't responded yet. We try so hard to make sure you know how thankful we are. But surely will miss someone here and there... We love you!!! Thank you!!!! Your prayers are working, I can feel it. Just when I get discouraged or even a little mad because I think things should be different someone is inspired to write that they are thinking of us and praying. It may sound silly but that is my happy for a minute and I feel like I can't disappoint you so we move ahead. That is how it works for me! Funny thing is, if I fell I know how many would be there to pick me up:) 

Here is Miss May enjoying our friends!! One of her biggest, bravest helpers Tyson! 
Tyson you Rock for helping us out;) 

No comments: