Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Lego movie

We finally went to see the Lego movie... Grandma and Papa H treated us to it. Daddy and I took turns with May. She is not a fan of movies yet. We each got to see a portion of the movie.. So I can't wait to see how it ends and Jeff would like to see the beginning.. After the movie we went to dinner.. Eden wanted to use my phone to take some photos until her dinner came. We got some awesome shots. 
Enjoy her handy work! 








The other day the two little girls were having a bath... May got the soap and dropped it between her legs. Eden was extremely concerned and told her "May don't mess with the soap May, it makes your crotch itch.. And that feels gwoss (gross)" haha! Watch'n out for her peeps. 

Then as I was getting her out and snuggled in her towel she reached up and patted my cheek and said "We aww best fwiends fo-ev-a (we are best friends forever)" then proceeded with hand on hip and total diva attitude to say "Gator, me and mommy are best friends forever!" 
I totally agree! BFFs 

May loves to wash her own hair!! 











2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

great photos Eden!

Jonathan and Julie said...

You guys are so sweet! Been thinkin g about you guys and hope you are doing good! You are such a great Mommy Brynn!