Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Thank you Pinterest

In my attempt to get healthy, and to deal with stresses that arise I have been crafting. I am so thankful for Pinterest. I can spend a good amount of my eat a snack stress finding something cute to do.. These two little projects cost less than 4.50 to make for both... Hurray!! 
I have been so amazed by string art! I think it is so interesting.. So here is the official 'heart strings' String art. The string was the most expensive part of both projects... There is oodles left over if you would like to give this a try too, just give me a buzz and you can have the string. 
Thanks to Walmart and Dollar Tree for the frame, I gave this a try!! It is a paint sample.. Well, four paint samples.. The sample had all seven colors on one strip. Then I used my Cricket and my one and only cartage has a heart! Whew!!! I have plans to do something similar for St. Patricks... Ombré is fun... This needs a little dressing up.. I am not sure yet how? So for now it will have to do.. 



No comments: