Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ramblings

My bucket is full to the brim. This weekend we had the opportunity to have stake conference. This has a whole new level of awesome because Jeff is a bishop. I get to ride his tail wind and enjoy all the cool things that happen. Elder Summerhays and President Murphy visited our home. Having a visit from president Murphy is amazing. We always wish he could just stay and hang out for hours while we soak up his awesomeness. Having Elder Summerhays was wonderful too. I was a mass ball of stress, thinking my children would act... Well, like children. And they did. Eden untied his shoes and crawled onto his lap... May wiggled and giggled... Alex brought up the small chairs and places his right next to President Murphy with his hand resting on his arm rest. Ry was so behaved and understood who was visiting. Most of the visit is personal to our family. But, feeling the love of our Savior and hearing that testimony brought peace and comfort to us all. Then we attended the Bishop's dinner. We visited with the other bishops and wives, along with the members of the stake presidency and Elder and Sister Summerhays. Not only did we get a super dinner, but Elder Summerhays spoke to us while we finished. During the conference he testified of the Savior. I came away eager to be a better mother, wife and friend... By doing this I will be a better member of the Church. It really has been a great weekend. 
One thing I keep thinking is.... Everyone has trials. While my trials seem to be big to someone else... Their trials or trials I hear about seem so unbearable. 
I have found other blogs that inspire me. Ash from Lil blue boo, had a mantra that I want to follow. CHOOSE JOY! 
I love it!!! 
I also love Meg from Meg's motivational minute movies. She has a smile as she relearns how to live! 

The things that these ladies do make me believe that anything that I need to endure can be done with grace. 

There are more and more women that I am amazed by all the time! 

Wow!!! It's been awesome!!! 

No comments: