Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Real summer... As opposed to fake summer??


"This feels like real summer" 
I am pretty sure those words came out of my mouth. 
Life changing all the time has made me think about what it is I expect. I think I expect our family to never change and that we will have the same experiances as I did growing up. I get so caught up in entertaining my kids that I forget to let them play in the yard, get freckles on their noses, watch summer TV till their brains turn to mush, have friends over, get stinky feet from hot shoes, and pick raspberries right in our very own backyard. Then eat them by the handfuls. After, wash our hands in the hose. 


















1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

I was just saying to my husband that I want a summer re-do! Poor Roman broke his arm tonight. Here I thought we were done with hospitals for the summer. Guess not! Glad you had a moment when you felt like life was normal.