Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Bike ride to geocache

I know I can get the kids to bike farther if we are trying to find geocaches. We were able to find 5 caches in all. Alex found the first one, Eden the next, then MayLee, I made them let Asher find the next and MayLee found the last. On one of the finds, MayLee stopped so fast with me behind her that I was going to crash. I couldn't get unclipped from my pedals fast enough and ended up falling over. I was so embarrassed but not hurt. We were on the trail near Mountain view corridor, a truck saw me fall and whipped around and came back to see if I was alright. I told him I was fine and that my pride was mostly hurt, and I am pretty sure I have loads of padding. Then right in the middle of our ride, Eden had to tinkle.. I had to teach her the fine art of squatting, without peeping on your shoes... Asher thought it was awesome to water the weeds. It is a huge adventure to take out the littles... It takes almost as long to get ready as it does to go on the actual ride. But I think it's a great investment for our time.




This was actually the next day at Alex's ortho appointment.. Well, after Alex's appointment. We have never found a Geocache with this many Trackable caches (a small item with a number that tracks its location). One of our TB came all the way from Norway. We are excited to find a new home for it.



No comments: