Pages

Monday, August 6, 2007

I got tagged too!

My sweet sister-in-law Lisa, tagged me, I don't have a very exciting life so if you get bored just skip this entry....

4 Jobs I've had: (ones I liked)
1.stylist at home and instructor at Taylor Andrews
2. house keeper at a funeral home
3.Candy bar girl/birthday party hostess at Classic skating
4. Teachers Aid at elementary school

4 movies I could watch over and over: (this isn't a choice is it)
1. Shreck 1&2
2. Cinderella
3. Little Mermaid
4. Thumbelina

4 of my favorite movies:
1. Emma
2. You've got mail
3. Little Women
4. Princess Bride

4 places I've lived:
1. Orem, Utah
2. West Jordan, Utah
3. Lehi (hated it!!!) Utah
4. Tacoma, Washington

4 favorite T.V. shows
1. Prison Break
2. Doodlebops
3. Signing time with Alex and Leah
4. Hannah Montana

4 favorite Reality T.V. shows
1. Design Remix
2. Freestyle
3. So you think you can Dance
4. Survivor

4 Favorite foods
1. I love food I can't pick one... It would leave the others out

4 Wed sits I check daily:
1. Email
2. blogs
3. hgtv.com
4. Anything related to Alex's health

4 Favorite hobbies: (I like to do things when I actually have time)
1. photography (still a a hobby and learning)
2. reading
3. gardening
4. Organizing..... Lisa and I both love this...and new storage containers...( i should have stock in glad or plastic totes)

4 friends to Tag;
1. Heather Carson- like you have time!!!!!!
2. Jennylin Quinney
3. Jen England
4. Alisha Homer

No comments: