Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, August 6, 2007

I got tagged too!

My sweet sister-in-law Lisa, tagged me, I don't have a very exciting life so if you get bored just skip this entry....

4 Jobs I've had: (ones I liked)
1.stylist at home and instructor at Taylor Andrews
2. house keeper at a funeral home
3.Candy bar girl/birthday party hostess at Classic skating
4. Teachers Aid at elementary school

4 movies I could watch over and over: (this isn't a choice is it)
1. Shreck 1&2
2. Cinderella
3. Little Mermaid
4. Thumbelina

4 of my favorite movies:
1. Emma
2. You've got mail
3. Little Women
4. Princess Bride

4 places I've lived:
1. Orem, Utah
2. West Jordan, Utah
3. Lehi (hated it!!!) Utah
4. Tacoma, Washington

4 favorite T.V. shows
1. Prison Break
2. Doodlebops
3. Signing time with Alex and Leah
4. Hannah Montana

4 favorite Reality T.V. shows
1. Design Remix
2. Freestyle
3. So you think you can Dance
4. Survivor

4 Favorite foods
1. I love food I can't pick one... It would leave the others out

4 Wed sits I check daily:
1. Email
2. blogs
3. hgtv.com
4. Anything related to Alex's health

4 Favorite hobbies: (I like to do things when I actually have time)
1. photography (still a a hobby and learning)
2. reading
3. gardening
4. Organizing..... Lisa and I both love this...and new storage containers...( i should have stock in glad or plastic totes)

4 friends to Tag;
1. Heather Carson- like you have time!!!!!!
2. Jennylin Quinney
3. Jen England
4. Alisha Homer

No comments: