Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Look!!!!

We Got Grass!!!!! we wished we could have done this sooner, I guess if we hadn't saved for this, we wouldn't appreciate it as much..... Jeff was so happy about it he checked it out like ten times through the window and went out back to just sit and watch it grow..... I know there is still a bunch of work to do, but this seems like a huge hurtle. I am so proud of my big boy! He might be happy as a camper now, just wait until he has to mow it for the first time. Which he has informed me will be August sixteenth. It has been a crazy week trying to get this all in, plus: We got the results back from the Dr and Alex is C-Diff free. I know it was the amazing prayers. Thank you! Then on Friday morning I took both kids to Park City to meet my mom and do some power shopping on Friends and family discount day. I got a few items for Christmas and I can't pass up bargains like $1.50 outfits at Children's' Place and really awesome bargains at Old Navy....(3 bucks for a pair of jeans, for Ryleigh) My favorite finds were the 5 pairs of little girls tights at children's place for .25 cents each. Then we rushed home for grass. We had so many people help and offer to help although it was put in rather fast and done before many could get off work and over to help. Thank you anyway. After showers we all went to the park were our little friend Haley is doing the "Race for the Cure" we wanted to show our support. Jeff and Alex walked and Ryleigh and I did the bounce house and ran around the field. Ry cried most of the way home because she wanted to stay and sleep at the park. Today we are going over to Jeff's folks, his mom has been in the Morman Tabernacle Choir for 20 years. She has dedicated so much of her time and talents to the choir and we are celebrating her efforts and her retirement. Tomorrow will be her last performance. It is starting to feel like our crazy lives again. I will post a few pictures of the "race" and some of Diane.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! It really looks great! I love grass!!! I am so glad I got to help!