Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

Our friends the Dumas's


Three generations of baldies.....Our little Haley was loosing her hair in clumps. I can't imagine what that is like for a little girl (or her mother who is a hair dresser, for that matter) So to show our support Jeff bic'ed his head. We hope the best for the family. She has an amazing story, you can check out her family blog by clicking on Dumas's link under friends on our blog. I think they will post pictures... Although Hays has no hair, it won't surprise you how beautiful this little girl is... She is darling. good luck guys....As for the guys.....They all look more like each other now.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Brynn:
You two are amazing people! I checked out the Dumas' blog, so touching! I hope they don't mind that i left a comment there. Their story is so touching, I just couldn't help it! Jeff you are a big man to shave your head in honor of a sick little girl! I respect you both so much!
Sincerely,
Ang

Anonymous said...

I have to say that it brings me (Nic too) to tears that Jeff would shave his head for Haley! What a friend! Thank you for the nice words...you guys are so good to us! We could not do this if it were not for friends like you that "have our backs" Love you all!