Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The First of many!!!!

This is the first of many photo's and stories..... I am going to try and post as many highlights as possible...

We went to Clawson's Christmas Eve for our special dinner..mmmmmmm....The kids loved the Hannah Montana wig Ave got from us, I think my Dad looks the best in it.... Ry can't wait to wear it again.

The kids look darling in their jammie's from the Elves....

I would like to take credit for the hat and sweater combo Alex is wearing although Jen E. gave it to him and it is soooooo cute.... I just

added my mom in the middle cause she will love seeing herself....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: