Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So as you can see!!!

Thanks for the helpful hints and ideas to make me feel safe again. I want people who are interested in heart babies to have access so I didn't want to go private. But, I did take out our names and birthdays and such, just wanted to be a little more careful... I am still going to post pictures. I just wanted personal info to be on the down-low. In other news... I think this will be an interesting thing to watch our new government. I am excited for the new ideas and fresh approach, however the task is daunting and I am sure either man would have felt it overwhelming. It is a little hard for me to see something I am comfortable with change... Change is always hard... Ideas and values... But I will continue to do as our church leaders have asked, and that is to pray for the leaders of our government (local and national) in making decisions.

2 comments:

Jake & Stephanie Ellinger said...

I really need to do the same with my blog. I like to keep it open too because I feel like IHH is a second family. You've done a good job.

As for change, I ALWAYS resist it!

Molly said...

You might want to consider changing your web address too since it's gator's full name. When I switched ours, I linked the new one on our old address, and then left the link up for over a month. I probably lost a few people, but I figured it was better not to have our last name out there. Just a thought.