Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Just how cute

This outfit is authentic Ethiopian, when our friends went to bring home their babies they also brought Gator and Ry outfits. Ry wore hers until it was worn out. I saved it in my ceder chest for her when she gets older. Gator on the other hand just now fits into his. He looked so darling I wanted to take a little photo, but he wasn't having it. The situation went something like this...
Mommy: Gator, mommy wants to take a little picture of you in your cute clothes. Is that okay? (camera in hand, ready anyway)
Gator: (first picture) NO!
Mommy: Please, I think you look so handsome I want to remember how sweet you look.
Gator: CRYYYYYYY! UH uh!
That was it two pictures of an unhappy little man. O-well at least I can remember what he looked like in his cute clothes. It kinda looks like he is looking at himself in the left picture. CRAZY
Posted by Picasa

No comments: