Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Friday, July 24, 2009

MIss AmEricka




Still building my "folio"... I love this location, my friend Ericka is a BABE, and it was so fun playing with my camera.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Likes Chocolate said...

Good job!

Andrea said...

I love the one in yellow. Cool.

mikeynannie said...

Holy Crap, those are good!! You've definitely got talent!!

Andrea said...

Those are GREAT pictures! They look like professional model shoots-you are quite talented. . . and Ericka is georgeous!! Fabulous photo shoot! Do you do pictures for other people??