Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A side note!

I recenly recieved a darling book from our thoughtful Aunt Wendy. It is called Tear Soup. It spoke to my heart.. Thank you. If you get a chance to pick up a copy, it won't take you long to love it too...

Speaking of books..... I got to see the Newest Harry Potter move tonight... I thought it was really great. The candy counter attendant told us that they are making the last book into two movies... Phew, I was worried we would just have one more.

1 comment:

Kyle and Alli said...

Wow! you guys have been busy! I love the family photo while tubing!!