Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sitting

Today is our big day. Six o'clock this morning I called to see if we could keep our induction time of 7:30 am. No room in the Inn. I had to call back on an hour-ish. Fast forward to after helping get kids up and breakfast and off to school. This time they could have me at 8:30. I was really glad because I worried that they wouldn't be able to get me in for a really long time. After arriving and daddy inquiring about the fathers lounge. (which doesn't exists, but would be really cool if it did.) I have been checked with little to no dilation. Everything is still pretty high up, and I am taking Pitocin to get things moving. We wait another ten minutes until it is turned up a little higher. K- now you have the play by play. If things start to happen we can post again.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Whoo Hoo! I hope that you start progressing quickly and that you get to meet this little girl very soon!!

Andrea Griggs said...

Yay-congratulations!! I hope things start progressing soon for you so you can meet that precious little girl sooner!! Good luck and we'll keep you guys in our prayers this morning. Let me know if I can help you guys with anything.

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Yeah!!!!! Hope your labor is fast and well. Ahhhhhhh, before you know it you will be able to shave your own legs. Have fun and enjoy the time as it flies. I cannot believe that Carden is 2 weeks today. Good Luck!!!!

likeschocolate said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to see pictures of the little cutie pie!

Michelle said...

Good luck with everything! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Michelle - Madison's mom

Em said...

I will be anxiously awaiting! yeah for October babies!

J.B. said...

I am SOO excited for you. I saw Dr. B. today and heard she was super busy, which made me think of you. I asked her if you were there, but she couldn't tell me. Hooray for being on your way!