Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Wanted: More Hands!

Don't mind the half-baked mommy that the child is attached to. I am in the process of cleaning... With her in this homemade Moby wrap I can do the dishes, fold clothes and vacuum. Now, I need to figure out how to scrub toilets, shower surrounds and windows. I also look so awesome because I am going to have my friend Becky chop off my hair. It seems the baby does not like eating and sleeping with it. It takes a rather long time to do. Plus, I think I am ready for a change. It will grow back, and yes my hubby is okay with me going short. I wouldn't say it is his fave, good thing he loves me no matter what!
Almost couldn't get any better than this.
Also on my spruce up the drab women agenda: eyebrow and nose waxing and possibly a very nice pedicure.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm so far behind, I didn't even know you had the baby. So belated congrats on your beautiful girl!
I was going to ask you. Someone told me your hubby can make me a gate for my stairs. I need a wood one that will attach to my railing. Will you email me at laceyrugg@hotmail.com and let me know if he can do that!

Kara said...

what, may I ask, is a nose waxing?

Thatchers Treehouse...Tami said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Missed you at the IHH party! Glad you are doing well! Muwah! xoxoxoxo

Tara & Mark said...

Holy smokes, aren't you my instructor from hair school?!!! I swear you are, lol. Sorry if your not. My daughter is in hope kids and thats how I found your blog. I'm not a stalker, lol!

Heart Mommy said...

Okay.. Nose waxing just happens to be ripping out those annoying nose fuzzy. My sister taught me. Lacy I can email you about your gate.. And yes, I was totally an instructor at T.A. I will check out your blog and leave you a message if I know ya!

One Girl's Story said...

Wow, you have the most beautiful family. Our children are an amazing thing. I never imagined I could feel a love like I feel for them