Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa Groesbeck down in Richfield. It was quite the experiance to take Munch down cause if you'd recall she isn't the best passenger. She was happy about 75% of the way. The other 25% was enough to give us all a head ache. We loved visiting with family and of course enjoyed the bowling after. Ry did better than both daddy and I even though we had bumpers.

Gram and papa watching the Munch!

Check out that form!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: