Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Happy Halloween!
We went with an insect theme this year. What will happen when my kids won't let me theme them????


Lady Bug

Spider Guy

Bringing home a Baby Bumble Bee!!!!!

My whole little gang...

Gator ended up with an upset stomach and the frups. He didn't go trick-or-treating, instead he handed out the candy to all the treaters that came to our house. Next year he will be on top of his candy gathering game. As much as I am sure that E wanted to go out in the rain and cold I told her she needed to be a little older and possibly be able to eat candy. Next year for her too! I have already had Gator request to be a race car "driber" next year for Halloween. Because Ry was cute this year she wants to be scary next year. So maybe we will go with a what you want to be when you grow up theme and Ry can be the zombie/dead version of that. I can see the giant pair of hair scissors with blood on them now...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Love the theme. Girls darling and gators costume is fantastic!

K.J.D.L said...

Brynn! you are like the super mom! I want to be like you when I grow up.