Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Family Pictures 2011

We got our family pictures done by the amazing Amanda Bishop!!! I took my camera and shot a few, I can't wait to get some made up for the frames on our walls.
Munchie is Daddies girl. She loves it when he comes home from work, running to the door when she hears the garage door go up!

He likes her too.

My Gator boy is sure a ham for the camera

She is such a funny girl

My Ry is darling

We hit Crown Burger after and Munch had a few fries with her Fry Sauce. I hear Fry sauce is a Utah thing... That is a same, it is down right Delicious!

The fry was just the tool to get the sauce to her mouth...

Soon she gave up and decided to go at it full!

Auntie LOVES it too... She is pretending to drink it down. In the background Gracie is looking a little frightened at the sight of her sauce chugging momma!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: