Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top of the Morning

I know this is old news but.... Happy St. Patricks Day!!! My kids were pretty disappointed to find that leprechauns don't come to EVERY house. How each holiday has turned into a gift fest I have no clues. They wanted to know what the leprechaun left... Seriously???? I think I am a pretty great mom till I get on Pinterest and find out how other families go all out at each opportunity. I did dress them in green and I did have the house decorated... Mmmeeehhhh! I am a great mom (repeat ten times) Non the less it was a fun holiday. We did make some memories together.
 
Besides how could you not love a clover clad bootee???? At least baby was rocking some shamrocks... I promise to be better next year.
 
And just in case you had questions on whether this little gal got pinched? She sure did! who wouldn't want to pinch her cheeks? Both sets I might add.
 
Sissy was all over her... There was no worry if she was Irish! We just kissed her all that much more. Now that is a holiday I can love... The kissing holiday! Smooches to all!!!! 
this babe is not impressed with big sissy as much as sissy is impressed with baby!!! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

They are darling! Happy belated St. Patty's day!