Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

We made through...

On with another week! Sometimes I need to just make it through, then look back in triumph because we made it, and almost virtually unscathed. We are just busy with the week type things. Homework, grocery shopping, parent teacher, half days, hair clients, sleep overs at grandma/papa's, birthdays, women's conference, home and garden shows, cleaning house, laundry (pretty sure ours breeds), church and more... Wonderful things.... My sister is on a LDS mission in Cali and I promised her I would write lots of letters and the week has gone by again with her package sitting on the counter... There is always tomorrow, right?
Women's conference was really fantastic. I love that I never need to search for an answer to who I am or ask if I have worth. When I go to something like this is rejuvenating to my emotions and my self worth. I think that is one thing that I love about being a member of this church. We are always being told how wonderful, loved and special we are. Also, that we each posses talents and gifts that won't fit into every shape. So we should stop worrying if we aren't perfect, that society has screwed up the standard for how women and girls should be. To know that our best efforts bless our families, even if its not just how someone else thinks it should be. That and to quit judging others because (my mom used to tell me this) we should just worry about ourselves, it is a big enough job! Awesome!!!








No comments: