Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter


This has been an especially wonderful Easter season for me. I have felt so much happiness in the knowledge of the attonement. It gives me such hope and drives my faith because of our situation with Alex. Knowing that our family will always be whole no matter if we are not always physically together is such a peaceful thought. This knowledge makes me feel more grounded and grateful. I am also thankful to know that our Savior has experienced the sorrow, frustration and grief that I have felt. But, he has also experienced the fear, pain, and fatigue that Alex (And MayLee) have felt. While I can only love my kids and sympathize with them. Our Savior has perfect empathy. 
So this holiday with its parties and fun is also brining joy and new life.. 
Our ward Easter egg hunt and pancake breakfast. 





The older kids went out after the younger kids and so I didn't get any pictures of My Ry! Just imagine her being her darling self!

We decorated eggs on Friday night!! 




Easter Sunday the Bunny had visited. (Just barely, I think we heard him around 4:30 am) 
We put on out Easter duds... Even cooler was that we got to have daddy home in the morning. Gator and daddy were marchers.. I didn't get myself an Easter dress but was super happy to have found that with all the weight coming off means I can fit into a sweater my sister in law gave me a couple of years ago. So I fit right in. And yes, I love the matchy-matchy.. 











No comments: