Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Munchie says

I had to write this down before I forget. It was so funny when we heard it..  You may have needed to be in the moment, I am going to share anyway.

Last night for family home evening we discussed personal hygiene. We went over hand washing, teeth brushing, potty routine, and showering.. We are hoping to minimize some germs and nasty. When we got to the portion about what happens in the bath/shower I asked the kids what was the first thing they do in the shower? I was hoping for a wash yourself, in some fashion. Ry said wash your hair, Gator said wash your booty, and Eden says...totally serious..."Ummmm you peep a little"!! Aahhhh hahaha.. Don't drink the bum water people... That's all I gotta say. 

Eden also had dance observation day. She loves dance, she pays attention and trys to hard to do all that her teachers ask of her.. 

















No comments: