Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A typical spring day

It's seems like we shouldn't be surprised, but each and every year I am shocked when we have had beautiful teasers of 70 degree weather to a couple of inches of snow the very next day. In my closet my snow boots and flip flops live next door to each other because of this very thing. I am completely aware that it happens every year, so why do I wake up and go "WHAT???? Snow now?". 

My little Tank got his crawl on today for the very first time. He has been steam rolling for almost two weeks, but with incentive of food, he finally is moving in a forward direction. It is also currently 12:19 AM and I am laying on his floor while he refuses to sleep and plays with his toys instead. It might be a rough day tomorrow. Wish me luck on that one.



Also, I am slightly embarrassed, but also proud to say that I adulted tonight and went to caucus for the first time. I was surprised and intrigued all at the same time. Thank you to everyone who serve us and represent us. 

No comments: