Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Ramblings

I love days when I get good mail or packages..
It was that day today.
I ordered a cute pink panda bear nebulizer that came today, in hopes it makes MayLees daily treatment a little more fun. Plus also, it looks so much more at home in the little girls room. 

And I got my 2015 blog book. I always feel a little push to start up writing again when I get my book. I also like that I can have all of those pictures. Poor Asher/Tank has hardly enough photos. Time for a portrait session for him. It wasn't true with any of the other kids that I stopped taking pictures. I don't have nearly as many pictures of my chubba bubba... I will be so mad at myself later. I just don't think of those things nearly as much as I once did. Or maybe it's because I feel like I don't have as much time for them. 


No comments: