Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Ramblings

I love days when I get good mail or packages..
It was that day today.
I ordered a cute pink panda bear nebulizer that came today, in hopes it makes MayLees daily treatment a little more fun. Plus also, it looks so much more at home in the little girls room. 

And I got my 2015 blog book. I always feel a little push to start up writing again when I get my book. I also like that I can have all of those pictures. Poor Asher/Tank has hardly enough photos. Time for a portrait session for him. It wasn't true with any of the other kids that I stopped taking pictures. I don't have nearly as many pictures of my chubba bubba... I will be so mad at myself later. I just don't think of those things nearly as much as I once did. Or maybe it's because I feel like I don't have as much time for them. 


No comments: