Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Bike ride to the park

I figured out how to attach the trailer to my bike. We set out for the mile ride to the blue park. I ran into a couple of problems #1 Eden does four pedal rotations to my one and she tiers easily. #2 Alex is much stronger now and wants to go fast and leave us = not safe #3 MayLee and Asher get a little squished together in the trailer.. I need to put a pillow between them. #4 we need a little more practice on roads near cars.
But we made it and loved playing at the park. 






No comments: