Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

For reals

This conversation actually happened. For REALS!!!! 
May comes running into the living room today, on this lovely Sunday afternoon, I am reading in the big chair.  
May- Mom, I just went into the bathroom and there is poos everywhere.. 
Mom- what? How did that happen?? 
May- I don't even know?
Mom- like you just went and now you need help?
May- No, it's on the floor mom

I cringe at the thought, but go to investigate..

Remember in Daddy Daycare when the little boy says "I missed" and then they go peek in the bathroom and the Phsyco music plays and the guy even looks up at the ceiling and wonders and is grossed out.. Yeah.. We totally had that at our house.. 

I wonder where exactly it all came from and how it could possibly be in the places it was.. 

Happy Sabbath everyone! 

No comments: