Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Normal boy things..

Alex not feeling well always sends me into panic mode. So even when it's normal boy things, like falling off your bike, I can feel my heart start beating a little faster while I weigh all options and simultaneously try and soothe him. 
Lucky for me, Ry has had this exact same injury and I knew he would be alright. 
He was riding his bike without holding on and lost control... 
He is smart enough to wear a helmet, or maybe it's the fear of my wrath if he doesn't.. So his noggin was protected, his cheek took most of the beating and a little on his elbow. 
He went to the dentist today, that turned out to be kind of nice because Dr. Colton checked out his cheek to make sure he was okay. BONUS!!! No cavities and his permanent tooth was coming up and they were able to remove his spacer. 

And double bonus was his braces didn't cause too much damage in the accident.. They just chewed up the inside of his cheek a little. His lashes are still wet from the pain leaking out of them. 

Here is Ry's cheek injury.. 
She also fell off her bike. She too was wearing a helmet. 
Alex's seems like it pokes out more. Poor kids.. 






No comments: