Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

I blinked..

I just barely feel successful for getting a post up, then four weeks pass by.. 

Eden started Kindergarten. She loves it, she loves Mrs. Mac, she loves the rules, she has so many stories to tell me when she gets home. I stand there amazed that she loves school. I am giving all the credit to Miss Joey her preschool teacher, who prepares each of my kids so well and makes learning fun, when kinder rolls around they are so excited to be scholastically fed they are bursting.... Eden isn't the very very best at everything yet, but we are practicing at home and loving it is half the battle. I just tell her everyday that she is so lucky she gets to go and that I can't wait to hear all about it, I thought she might 'need' me more, but nope! 
Shout out to Bobbi for letting us borrow your sign.. 

We love when the Tour of Utah comes to town. This year it came almost to our front yard. We stood on Mountain View corridor and cheered on the circuit.. Then  Jeff and I volunteered at the Bountiful leg. We brought all the kids to help cheer and see how awesome it was. Next year we would love to see a finish line.. 



Eden powered smoothy maker

This guy just had a birthday!! 
Jeff has put in a ton of hours on his bike preparing and training... He even did Hotter Than Heck. A ride he doesn't love that much... But this year it was a pretty great ride, everything except the bugs. 

Mr. Smarty pants figured out how to unlatch the child gate at the top of the stairs.. Even with me rigging it closed with a rubber band and a carabiner he figured out how to pull the rubber band hard enough to bust it. So I spent nearly an entire day sitting on the stairs while he practiced going up and down a million and forty nine times. I didn't get much accomplished that day other then making sure he didn't tumble down the stairs.



Clearly, I need to let her style her hair more. 
Well sisters sort of think alike because a couple of days later Eden also did her own hair. 



The crazy doesn't stop there... Alex fit himself into a pair of Asher's shorts. We had to peel them off.. 

To top it all off, we tracked off..Hurray for summer part B.. 













1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh this is hilarious! Love the hair styles! Your kids are so creative! :)