Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

August 7th

Sometimes when you are 12, you need to chop off all your hair, AGAIN.. And then add in a little purple for good measure. Unfortunately the purple didn't last long. (Mom totally planned it that way) 
Her little baby stork bites are still visible on her neck.


We started to harvest a few things from our garden. MMMMM so yummy.
 I didn't want to throw away all the carrots that I thinned. So I searched all over Pinterest for a yummy recipe for little carrots. They turned out wonderful.



I am going to have cantaloupe coming out my ears soon... 

Bumpy gourds are the cutest 


The best way to end out the day is with an ice cream cone. 















2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the faces of all those kids eating ice cream! Looks yummy!

Gregg Dunne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.