Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

June 3rd

Intermountain Healing Hearts is a family support group that I helped start ten years ago. As our family has grown, so has us growing out of the group. It was such an amazing group to belong to. I even was a member of the original Board and then the Executive board. I just couldn't dedicate myself to it and felt like I wasn't pulling my weight. So last fall I resigned and the family picnic was the first ten years ago and now the last event our family attended. The inflatables were a huge favorite of the kids. Ashy sustained a goose egg so we took off. No need for more injury. 





No comments: