Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Daddy-o

 I pretty much think my kids have the coolest daddy. After church meetings on Wednesday night, he took a few minutes to ride the long board with the kids.
 I don't know what it's called in all places, but I am pretty sure most places or states have a type of NPS, a store that has things that have been damaged in shipping or the packaging, so they send them here. It is the most random collection of items. Jeff usually hates places like this, he loves order, there is absolutely no order here. On a visit there one day, he found a pool for the kids. It was a steal for the vinyl pool, cover, pump, and ladder. You would have thought the kids were in heaven. They spent hours and hours everyday swimming. I got creative in how I did my own chores, so I could be outside watching them while they were in the pool.



No comments: