Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Getting a schedule.

Hey everyone,
It is so nice to have Alex on a small schedule. He is sleeping right now and I am scrambling to get things done. We are so grateful for so many things. Like good friends, family and our health. It is crazy how when you think that something will never effect you and all the sudden your dealing with a major issue. With Alex we had some time to plan and cope. My little sister Preslee, is having some issues and so is a dear little friend Haley. These two are so strong and they had their health issues sprung (for lack of a better word) on them. I wanted to say how amazing I think they are and how proud I am to know them and the parents. I know what it's like to be the mom and you want your child to be healthy and happy. So our prayers go their way. Good luck with chemo Haley, and Pres, we love you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brynn:
It was so GOOD to talk to you yesterday. I love reading your blog, but I love talking to you that much more! I am so glad Alex is doing well. Ryleigh is such a cute little girl. It is amazing how blessed we are. We both have such beautiful munchkins! See ya soon!