Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

All the big cousins

Auntie came to stay.

Heart Camp, A blast... These are the only two pictures I can find... At the outdoor movie...

They are both blurry.YUCK...(Any heart families out there have better pictures of our family and wanna help a sista out?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

carolyn q said...

Wish I could help you out on some pictures, I only have ones from Saturday.
However, I do see our Coca-Cola blanket on the grass in the picture with Ry sitting in the chair. I didn't know we were so close to you guys, but then again, I think I only got to watch 15 minutes of the movie. HeHee