Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

So sweet

So I guess I am jumping in with both feet first... I did a family... It was scary.. I prayed there would be at least one good one for each family... (secretly I had a blast, because they are my family and dang fun, these are a few of my faves) And let me re-emphasize I am not professional and I have never done this before and I have a ton to learn.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

likeschocolate said...

They are fantastic! Great Job! I think you have a gift.

Andrea, the collector said...

Yeah!!! It's us! What fun it was to have you be our photographer!!! They look great!

:)

The Simmons Family said...

You have a natural gift! If you're this good as a newby, just think of how FABULOUS you'll be as a professional!!!! :)

jenny said...

Those look great! Will you do our family sometime????