Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Friday, September 25, 2009

projects

So does anyone else do this?

- Make that huge list of things that need to be accomplished, finished, and managed.
I am slowly moving down that list. Checking things off, feeling better about my home, feeling organized, and cleaner... Then I take a deeper look and add things and new things come up and my list keeps growing and growing...

I don't think it is going to end....

Who has ever heard of Fall cleaning...

AAAAHHHHHH

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Unfortunately, it never ends. Sometimes the list is smaller than other, but there is always a list.