Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

BA... No relation to AA...

I need to enroll my son in a Biters anonymous group... The child is like a puppy getting teeth. He chews on everything. Ahhhh... Is there no end to this? If you can't tell what each picture is, allow me to help you out: starting at the top left. Those would be the blinds on his window, just at his height... The next is a picture of the flip flops I got on a screaming deal at target for NEXT YEAR, destroyed. Then his shoe lace that he has so nicely shredded. It doesn't end with his things... The pass along card of Jesus was caught in his mouth with minimal damage although it seems like I said something to the tune of "please don't chew or bite on the Savior" Then comes MY Ipod earphones. I know that these are rather cheap, however, I like my stuff and don't really care to have it gnawed on by my two year old. The last two photos are two of many many books that have chewed corners... Books happen to be his favorite thing to chew on...
This too shall pass- I hope!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: