Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is cool

This is going to be amazing.... I loved listening to Paul Cardall and all of his music buddies last year as Paul waited for a new heart. Now Paul wants to pay it forward and do his own benefit to help families with CHDs..... Go if you can!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I wish I could come. Wouldn't that be fun. Maybe next time. Sorry about the mis-information about Oprah. Next time I will double check my info before passing it along.

Heart Mommy said...

Oh dang, the CHD show didn't air? I missed it any way. Or was it about Mattie? That info was spot on.