Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hope Kids

We went to Gravity Slashers Motocross with Hope Kids on Saturday. What an event.... It was amazing. I can't believe that guys can actually throw their bikes around like that. Whew! Gator was incredibly thrilled. Luis from Feld-hooked up Hope Kids, and amazing group- who hooked us up and here we are. Can I just say WOW!!!
Here he is trying to perform some of the jumps that the moto-cicles are doing.

Daddy and Ry loved it too...

He is spell bound.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Roman would have loved this along with the other boys. I need to see if that program is available here.

Allison said...

I had to google hope kids to find out what it is about....what a neat organization! Looks like it was a perfect family activity!

J.B. said...

That sounds like little boy heaven. I'm so glad you got to go.

word verification: blecto

Andrea, the little collector said...

So does this mean he "earned" this big prize??? Or am I mixing up some other little boy being bribed with monster trucks? :)

Love you guys!

Stephanie Ellinger said...

I totally didn't realize you were a part of that group. We just joined and spoke with Amy last night. Cool! You'll have to let us know what you are going to.