Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In the Potty Training news.

What it must mean to a little boy to see the Monster Trucks... After introducing the idea that we could go if he decided to keep his "big boys" dry and clean; he wants nothing but that reward. It was only fuelled by the Motocross event.... With Ry we bribed with the carousel at the mall. She loved it and would stay dry all week for a weekend ride. With weeks to go Gator is extremely determined. It brings me back to his "crap" attitude. Let me re-explain for those not familiar with my little term. A Crap attitude is such that the person does not give crap, or act crappy, No...... a Crap attitude is that, despite what others THINK might happen, they do not GIVE a CRAP. They will forge ahead, fight, and hope... Trying for the best; sure we might have set backs, but we will KEEP trying. That my friends...is a crap attitude.... one in which Gator has. I thought we would be similar to Ry in that, we would be day trained first and then start to work on nights... NOPE... He stays dry all night and doesn't need diapers/pull-ups anymore. I have put protection on him anyway.. J-I-C.... I don't want you to think that this is because I am a fantastic mom, it was all his idea. In fact, I am worried that at some point he might regress. We will just have to cross that bridge if we get there.

I wanted to post some darling pictures of his "big boy" clad bottom, but I am worried somebody would think that I was strange and take them and distort them... (Sicko's ruin everything). Plus once it is on the Internet it is here forever. So you will just have to believe me that it is cute!!!! I can't believe they actually fit his tiny person. He has a nice sag for breathablility, and it even says on the package, WEDGIE FREE!!!

So I can check this off my New Years resolutions... (I bet you think it is funny that was on my list)

Move onto conquering another.....

No comments: