Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, March 22, 2010

More of Ry

After falling and scraping her hand Ry exlaims..
"Dang, I hurt my hand right HERE! And that is my Favorite part of my Hand!!!!"


Personally I like my hands equally. If she started talking about belly's, thighs, or even those pesky love handles.... then I guess I could say there would be parts I wouldn't love so much.
But hands, nawh... Those I like equally.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so fun! I love that girl-she is great!

J.B. said...

Not "love-handles." Action grips.