Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Try one

These are all a little too dark. I think we are going to need a re-shoot. It was hard enough to get him to want to do this. Nothing stood out as THE Birthday Picture.... He posed himself.

I also want his coloring to be a little better. Notice his fingers, so multi-colored. His lips are also a little too blue.

Muscles....

Not sure if he is doing the "Vote" pose or if he saw something he wanted me to take care of.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! I have the miracle wall hanging in pink for Miss K. I need to get some pics of my kiddos.....someday!

likeschocolate said...

I love them all. I love the sign too!

The Simmons Family said...

Oh, I think they're adorable!! Gator is getting so big!!

Cricket And Scott said...

Not sure if it is PC to call a little boy beautiful but he is...inside and out!!!

The Clinkscales Family said...

What great pictures. I love that sign. I'm going to have to look for one of those. I read your blog often after finding it through Owen's blog. I noticed his fingers and then went on the read you mentioned them too. My son's (HRHS) hands look just like that very often especially when they are cold. I never know exactly why they turn white like that but interesting to see another heart babies hands look just the same.

Mindurs said...

Super duper cute! I love you Brynn!

Diane said...

If I get a vote, I love the first one!!!

Grandma Homer

TiffanyW. said...

Brynn- Such a handsome little boy you have. K, and I just read the post of you expecting again. It made me cry. That is sooo amazing! I am excited for you. Taya's birthday is 10-10-08. :) Great day to have a baby. Good Luck with everything.

AM said...

All the picts are keepers!