Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Monday, July 26, 2010

But Where?

This little conversation happened in the car recently..

Gator-"Mommy, where is Jesus' house?"
Mom-"He is at the Temples and Churches"
Ry-"yeah, but where does he live?"
Mom-"Those are the Houses of the Lord"
Ry-"But which one is his room, I have never seen a bed?"
Mom-"Well he doesn't really......"
Ry-"I know he sleeps on a table"
Gator-"That is not berry fun"
Ry-"He likes it!"
Gator-"I should sleep on us table."
Ry-"No you'd fall off"
Gator-"I lub dis song... Turn it up"

I didn't get to finish telling them, I guess if the believe that Jesus is there and that we need to be respectful that is okay for now.

No comments: