Pages

Life with a boy and his Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome, now Heart transplant and partial Liver from Aspergillius. Also, a girl and her Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, Neuro Endocrine Cell Hypoplasia, Lumbar Hemangioma, asymmetrical gluteal cleft, Pectus Carinatum and two Super Sisters and one yummy baby brother.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Meow!


In a older post I explained that Daddy put this little blog into a book. It is beautiful and I am re-dedicating to writing for my family. So many of you won't want to read about the daily on-goings. That is okay. I am doing this for a new audience. I hope one day the pages of our books are filled with many moments like these....
Painted faces from a birthday party.
The paint was itchy Ry Ry and you wanted me to wash off everything but the eyebrows. I don't know why you wanted to keep them?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: