Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Senior Pics

I don't bust out the photog equipment very often any more. There is always so much to do. Plus I feel like I lost my eye. Anyway.... Miss amEricka asked me to shoot her Senior Pics and I happily obliged. I scouted out a really cool location and then when we got there it was a down pour and totally rainy. So we had to make the best of it all.



This amazing vintage dress was Ericka's grandma's. Who wore it at her graduation. Then Ericka's Momma... Debbie Girl, wore it at her graduation. Now, it is Ericka's turn to graduate and is wearing it... I love it!

This is my location. Can you see the clouds rolling in and the wind was blowing... I got my feet stuck in a rut and fell right over on my bootie.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow..i so impress to see your picture...